Monday, August 29, 2016:
Tuesday, August 30, 2016:
Thursday, September 1, 2016:
Friday, September 2, 2015:
Moreover, a dedicated team of volunteers assists students in logistics associated with their mobility. An introductory brochure to university facilities (library, sports, and computer facilities) is provided and visits to the involved faculties are organized by the faculties themselves and former students.
All QEM Students are expected to bring for the Welcome Week the necessary documents for administrative registrations:
1. Documents asked to all students
a. For acceptation of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (if concerned):
- the acceptation document (on your personal web page), downloaded and signed (2 copies);
b. For payment of the tuition fees:
- Students with an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship have to download and print the letter of payment on their personal webpage and give this letter (2 copies) with the original signature to the secretariat;
c. Receipt/proof of the tuition fees payments (for non-EM-Scholars)
If some of the documents have not been sent by regular mail:
-2 passport photographs (3.5 by 4.5 cm);
-photocopy of the passport and of the student’s visa (visas);
-certified copy of the diploma (translated in english);
-certified copy of the transcript (translated in english);
-certified copy of the birth certificate (translated in English);
-copy of the English test result;
- the copy of the Insurance card (for the Students from EU, EEA and Switzerland).
2. Additional documents asked to students staying in Paris during one of the Semesters:
For the residence permit (students from the EU, EEA and Switzerland are not concerned)
FOR EACH DOCUMENT THE ORIGINAL AND A FOTOCOPY ARE NECESSARY
- a birth certificate (translated into French by certified translator)
- 3 passport photographs (3.5 by 4.5 cm)
- proof of financial resources (grant certificate, pay slips, a certificate that you are under the responsibility of someone living in France who is considered solvent, standing order, recent bank statement, traveller’s cheques, etc).
If you receive the Erasmus Mundus scholarship you may bring the attestation you received.
- passport and student visa.
- a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- all the documents you presented to the French Consulate of your country for your long-term visa request.
+ proof of accommodation (recent rent receipt slip (and photocopy) or a certified statement by the person providing accommodation (plus proof of that person's home address), contract).
Important! If you have been provided with the dormitory accommodation, the payment of the first month + the security deposit have to be paid immediately before signing the contract (no CASH is accepted, only debit/credit card)
The payment has to be done by ALL Students (except the recipients of the PSE/QEM0 Scholarship)