|Application procedures 2017-2019 open November 1st 2016
|| July 10, 2016
You wish to apply for entry in 2016/18 QEM program! You can then start the
procedure as of November 10th 2015. How you can apply and
which files you need to upload are mentioned on
Details on specific admission guidelines for our Master Economics can be found under the "How to apply"-tab on our website (e.g. eligibility criteria can be found on Eligibility, more information on funding opportunities can be found on Erasmus Mundus Scholarship and Scholarship, and more on Selection criteria, Tuition fees, etc).
> Read More
|| July 10, 2016
The Welcome Week is an integration week that take place at the beginning of the first year of each cohort and in First Semester hosting University (Paris, 2005 to 2014 and UAB in 2015, 2016) to cover:
- specific administrative and financial issues of the two-years of study;
- support for the specific aspects of university and city life (which will also be offered in the other universities);
- includes administrative, banking, financial issues, payment of the scholarship for the Erasmus Mundus holders, and signature of the QEM Student Agreement;
- concerns legal, linguistic and administrative assistance and distribution of a welcome package containing academic, administrative, residence permit, health insurance coverage, bus-pass, and tourist material;
- Also offered is language support in various government offices involved (Police Headquarters, Banks, Post Office, etc.).
Welcome Week Schedule for 2016
Monday, August 29, 2016:
- 11:00 am – Short Welcome Meeting (general information, organization of the welcome week, etc) Location: Room 20 (“Aula 20”) , Facultat d’Economia i Empresa.
Marta Diago from the International Welcome Point will review the documentation needed to obtain the student resident status
Tuesday, August 30, 2016:
- 11:00 am – Spanish Level Test. Location: Aula Multimèdia,
Aulari Central (building J).
- Time To Be Announced – ERASMUS MUNDUS fellowship
holders will have to open an account at the Targo Bank. Location: Targo Bank,
Avinguda Diagonal 437, Barcelona.
Thursday, September 1, 2016:
- 11:00 am – Meeting with the Coordinating Administration of QEM
and Administration of QEM in UAB. Location: Room 20 (“Aula 20”), Facultat
d’Economia i Empresa.
- 16:00 pm – Barcelona Guided Walking Tour of the historical part of
the city (the Gothic Neighborhood). Meeting Location: Barcelona
Tourist Office, Plaça Sant Jaume (c/ Ciutat,2).
Friday, September 2, 2015:
- 10:00 am – – Meeting with the Coordinators of
QEM Paris and QEM UAB. Location: Sala d’Actes, Facultat d’Economia i Empresa.
- 12:00 pm – Get Together.
Location: Sala Juntes, Facultat d’Economia i Empresa.
Moreover, a dedicated team of volunteers assists students in logistics associated with their mobility. An introductory brochure to university facilities (library, sports, and computer facilities) is provided and visits to the involved faculties are organized by the faculties themselves and former students.